Friday, December 18, 2009

Dippity doo dah

I totally feel like this recipe would appear in, like, Family Circle in an Oh my Goodness! You Need Snacks for the Big Game! spread in a section called something along the lines of New Ways to Serve Old Favorites. And for all I know, that's where it originated. I do know that when my friend Stacy's boyfriend Dave pulled this out of the oven when I was over there a couple of weekends ago, everyone there couldn't stop eating it. And when I made it last weekend when I was over at Zoe's, the two of us couldn't stop eating it.

It really tastes exactly like eating hot wings without having to deal with the bones. And it's awesome.
Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
1 package cream cheese
1 bottle bleu cheese dressing
1 c. Frank's hot sauce
2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded (or equivalent amount of meat)

Preheat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients, pour into baking dish and bake until bubbling, ~20 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips and celery.

[originally posted on my old food blog 10.17.2008]

No comments: