I finally got around to poking through my vintage button supply and sewing some on my raglan wrap (rav link), finished just before Thanksgiving and previously blogged about here and here. I didn't have enough of the ones I liked best, but I'm perfectly happy with the plastic sunburst ones I ended up using. I still didn't have quite enough of those either, to be honest, but snuck in a plain one at the top where it's hidden by the collar.
The only problem was that the shanks on a couple of them were worn through.
Two coats of superglue gel over the break left them as good as new though.
And I love, love, love the finished product, with the front worn either open...
or closed. I wore it to work three days this week over long-sleeve t-shirts and would have been perfectly happy to wear it every single day.