Friday, August 6, 2010

New jewelry in the shop

There's some new stuff in the shop this week, with more to come. I really like this batch, if I do say so myself. (in fact, there are a couple of necklaces I haven't been able to bring myself to list yet because I find the thought of sending them away a little hard to handle.) I wouldn't go so far as to call it a collection, but there's a cohesive spirit to the group. It's a little girlie, kind of quirky, casual but glam. I lucked into a stash of old chandelier pieces, which are rather fantastic. And I love the red chain that shows up in a few pieces.

Also, while I would love to sell out of these for my own selfish money-grubbing and ego-stroking reasons, I'm going to be donating 25% of the proceeds of sales from the shop until Sept. 12 to my friend and craft-industry superstar Kim Werker's fundraiser for pancreatic cancer research, which you can read about here, and would really, really love to send her as much money as possible.

The shop is here, and either does or soon will contain all of these things and more:

No comments: