1. Stuff his sad, limp legs.
2. Stuff his adorable, stubby little arms.
3. And sew in place.
4. Make him some organs. The pattern calls for needlefelting various colors of roving, so I raided a friend's fiber stash, since I have a pretty limited selection of colors on hand.
5. When needlefelting proves tedious and ugly, spin the fiber and knit wee organ-ish shapes.
6. Lay them out to figure out some sort of order.
7. Start sewing in place.
8. Layer the organs on top of each other, making sure to pile the intestines up in a somewhat realistic fashion.
And you're done! This really might be my favorite thing I've ever knit. It was fiddly and annoying to be sure, but I so love it.
Pattern here. The main frog body was in Frog Tree sportweight alpaca, not sure of color number, but the most vivid green melange. I still need to get a frame for him and give him a name.