161. When someone with a Scottish accent says 'cooties.'
162. The whole Goya family of products: their deliciousness, ubiquity and cheapness.
163. The crossing guard I passed yesterday who was singing Jimmy Soul's If You Wanna Be Happy at the top of her lungs.
164. Sarah Haskins' Target Women segments. If she's new to you, start with the cleaning or yogurt segments and then watch ALL OF THEM. God, I love her.
165. Chocolate-covered toffee pistachios
166. The way adding a monkey makes a mundane plot awesome. To wit, from a review of Y: The Last Man I just edited: "Every Y chromosome is wiped from the Earth with the exception of just one man, Yorick Brown, and a monkey." Without the monkey, I'm bored senseless. With the monkey, however, I'm at least mildly intrigued.
167. Flirty IMs
168. Late-night phone calls
169. Implementing secret plans
170. Dogs named Pork Chop