Thursday, February 12, 2009

Comic Con

I didn't wear a costume, though if anyone asked, I said I went as Rose Tyler.

Zombies were big:

The crowds were dense and largely uncostumed. (I'd say maybe 5% of the crowd was in costume.)
And you couldn't tell it from that shot, but from what I saw, I'd say it was pretty evenly split between ladies and gents.

I don't know, is this a thing? I didn't recognize most costumes, but I liked them!

Oh, hello! Now put your glasses back on.

He wore that gigantic costume on the show floor for the entire time. If I could have high-fived you, I totally would have, dude.

I don't know what's going on here, but I like to pretend she's telling them about the fight she had with her boyfriend that morning.

See? Don't they look like a couple that had a big fight before they left the house?

I wanted to put this guy in my pocket and carry him around all afternoon.

I have absolutely no idea what was going on here.

These are more my speed.

3 comments:

alex eben meyer said...

it's han solo frozen in carbonite!

Unknown said...

You found Scottish Spiderman! Rob (triviamate) told me he saw someone dressed as Spiderman but in PLAID. I couldn't envision it. Now I can.

Carolyn said...

yes i came to leave you the same comment as Eben. :)